Sell with confidence knowing that you are in the hands of a Bungalow specialist
Enjoy the benefits of selling your House and buying your Bungalow through the same Estate agent
Stephen Seanor had inherited his family home in Northbourne but, as he approached retirement, he decided he would like to move to a smaller home which would require less maintenance. Also, the large garden in which he had played as a child was becoming too much for him … he therefore decided to sell.
Having interviewed a number of estate agents he chose The Property Centre, which is a subsidiary of The Bungalow Centre, to sell his house. He asked The Bungalow Centre to find him a new park home, where he could enjoy his retirement and just a few weeks later Stephen moved in to his lovely, brand new park home in Redhill. “It was just so easy dealing with Nick at The Bungalow Centre”, says Stephen. “He and Gary made the move as effortless as possible. I would recommend anyone to follow in my footsteps and let this company handle both the sale of your house and the purchase of your bungalow or, in my case, a park home. They could not have shown me more kindness and consideration.”
Many people want to buy a bungalow through The Bungalow Centre but need to find a buyer for their house or flat. For some years we had to turn these people away as we only sold bungalows. However, eventually we then formed The Property Centre purely to sell the houses belonging to people who wanted to buy a bungalow through our company. This has been a great success and our clients really appreciate the benefits of selling and buying through our company:-
- Wonderful Communication – The fact that you only deal with the same member of our sales team for both the sale of your house and the purchase of your bungalow makes communication so much better.
- Reduced Stress – The fact that both transactions are dealt with by the same staff, under the same roof, greatly reduces any anxiety associated with the move.
- Open Sundays & Bank Holidays – Clients love the fact that we are open 7 days a week, including Sundays & Bank Holidays, the time when most people are free to come and see homes that are for sale.
- Video Highlights – We create unique Video Promotional Films of the houses we are marketing and this means that the number of unsuccessful viewings are greatly reduced. By watching the property video on the internet, buyers are able to decide if the property might suit them, before making an appointment to view. Fewer viewings, but more sales.
- Kindness & Consideration Our Sales Team are experienced professional salesmen and women but one of the reasons why they are so successful is that they treat their clients with kindness and consideration. This is why up to 50% of all our new clients come to us through recommendation.
If you are considering selling your house or flat and intend subsequently finding a suitable Bungalow then please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to discuss with you the current market value of your present home, answer your questions and offer you a really wide choice of Bungalows that will fit within your budget. Just call us on any day, including Sundays and Bank Holidays on 01202 582 460